Cambodia eVisa Tips
Cambodia eVisa Tips
If you are going to travel to Cambodia on vacation, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit it’d be best to apply for Cambodia e-Tourist visa to save your precious time and money. We provide here the key Cambodia visa tips for your reference so as to have a favorable first step to Cambodia.
One of the first important Cambodia eVisa tips that one needs to know before making application is that Cambodia eVisa is normally required for most foreigners. If you apply for visa Cambodia online, to get your visa stamped you need to enter Cambodia through 2 international airports and 3 Land checkpoint borders below:
- Phnom Penh International Airport ✈
- Siem Reap International Airport ✈
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong) Border from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey) Border from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng) Border from Vietnam
Though getting visa for Cambodia today is much easier, there are a few other main Cambodia eVisa tips you are advised to remember before applying for visa to Cambodia to avoid any unexpected circumstances:
- Double check whether you are citizen of a country listed in Cambodia visa exemption or not by clicking the Check requirements box
- If you are required to have a visa to Cambodia Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity with left space for visa stamping
- Book a flight before making the Cambodia eVisa application if you apply for eVisa to Cambodia.
- Make sure to apply for Cambodia visa one or two weeks in advance to avoid unexpected troubles or extra costs for urgent/rush service.
- The Cambodia eVisa requirements change quite often, thus you’d better double check before traveling
- In case you would like to directly visit the Embassy to get your Cambodia visa, don’t be hasty since it often takes more time than Cambodia visa online application.
- Your personal appearance partly influences the Airport or Border Immigration’s reception to you. For instance, if you wear shorts or scruffy clothing, or look untidy, or just look a bit different from your photos, you can be in trouble. So, the Cambodia visa applicants are advised to try the best to look 'respectable'.
For further information, please visit our website at: http://gocambodiavisa.com.
If you have any question or urgent request, please feel free to contact our hotline : +84.903.278.853 or our email: email@example.com