5 working-hour Cambodia visa
How much is it?
It costs extra USD 90 for super urgent 5- working hours Cambodia visa processing fee, besides the normal Cambodia visa fee as noted.
How to apply for urgent 5-working-hour Cambodia visa?
It’s very simple, fast and trustworthy. Just kindly follow the 4 easy steps below:
Step 1: Choose urgent 5-working-hour Cambodia visa when you fill in the Cambodia visa application form online
Step 2: Make online payment (costs extra USD 90) & MUST remember to call us at +84.903.278.853 to inform us of your application
Step 3: Receive Cambodia visa approval letter after 5 working hours via email
Step 4: Print the Cambodia visa approval letter out, then fly to Cambodia and get the Cambodia visa stamped at the airport or border.
- Urgent Cambodia visa in 5 working hours will be finished in only 5 working hours in Cambodia working time (not your country’s local time) after you make full payment (Cambodia working time: from 9am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday, except lunch time, weekends and public holiday). If the application for this type of visa is done out of the listed time, the visa will be processed and finished on the next working day.
- Since this is a rush case, kindly give us a phone call at our hotline +84.903.278.853 to inform of your application & payment completion to avoid any unexpected tardiness.
- Super urgent Cambodia visa in 5 working hours is 100% guaranteed on time.
- Please be reminded that “Rush Cambodia visa” or “Urgent Cambodia visa” means “Rush Cambodia visa approval letter” in full, because we only help to get your Visa approval letter issued more quickly, not the visa itself. And, in this case, “quickly” means 5 working hours, instead of 3 working days as normal.
- The visa approval letter will be sent to you via email, thus, the 5 working hours is counted from the time of payment confirmation till the visa approval letter reaching your email. So, remember to check your email then. We do not be in charge of any unexpected problems due to your forgetting to check email to get this visa approved letter.
Should you need any further information about Cambodia visa or Cambodia vacations, feel free to contact us at +84.903.278.853 (available 24/7).Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer-Care Consultants will respond within 2 hours during working time and 24 hours outside working time (GMT+7)
- Cambodia eVisa information - How to get the Cambodia eVisa
- Cambodia eVisa for Indian
- Passport Photo requirement
- Tips for obtaining Cambodia visa
- Common mistakes in Cambodia visa application
- 2 working-day Cambodia visa