Cambodia Visa Approval Letter - The eVisa
Cambodia visa approval letter (The eVisa) - crucial document to get Cambodia eVisa issued most quickly
What is “Cambodia visa Approval Letter - The eVisa”?
Cambodia visa approval letter (or the eVisa) is an official legitimate document granted to passport holders by the Cambodia Immigration Department, proving that they have been approved by the Immigration to get the eVisa for Cambodia at 5 ports of entry in Cambodia. It is normally issued to those who have applied for Cambodia evisa. This seems to be the easiest way to get your visa to Cambodia if you want to avoid the complicated procedures.
What passport holders need to do with the Cambodia visa approval letter - The eVisa?
- Upon arrival in Cambodia, the passport holders need to show this document to the Immigration Officers to get their allowance to enter Cambodia.
- Visa approval letter - The eVisa is used for Cambodia evisa and valid for only single entry.
How does the Cambodia visa approval letter - The eVisa look like?
Below is sample of the Cambodia visa approval letter - The eVisa for your reference:
Need help? Call us at our 24/7 hotline +84.903.278.853 or email us at support@goCambodiavisa.com, we will respond within 2 hours during working hours (Cambodia time GMT+7) or within 24 hours out of working time.
- List of 5 ports of entry available for Cambodia eVisa
- Cambodia visa process – what & how?
- 8 useful things for getting Cambodia visa
- The eVisa Cambodia – definition & instructions
- Cambodia visa online process – what & how?
- General Cambodia eVisa information | Go Cambodia visa