Passport Photo requirement
Passport Photograph Requirement for e-Visa
Passport Photograph Requirement for e-Visa - A digital photograph is required for each applicant while applying for an e-Visa and the photograph must meet certain criteria as follows:
1. A full face, front view and open eyes
2. Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to shoulders
3. Take the photo in a plain white or off-white background
4. Avoid shadows on the face or background
5. Face in photo should have a natural expression (closed mouth)
6. Photos should not include sunglasses or hats
7. The contrast and lighting in the photo should be normal
|Acquisition||The image file may be produced by acquiring an image with a digital camera or by digitizing a paper photograph with a scanner.|
|Dimensions||Minimum acceptable dimensions are height=600 pixels and width=400 pixels.
Maximum acceptable dimensions are height=1200 pixels and width=800 pixels.
|Color||Photo accepted color and black/white (black/white photo must be cleared and good quality),|
|File Format||Must be JPEG, PNG, BMP format (Jpeg, Png, Bmp extension)|
|File Size||Must be less than 1MB|
Of course, if you are not sure or have any problem with photo, you can always send to email@example.com. We are always happy to help our visitor to fix their photo.