Tips for obtaining Cambodia visa
If you are going to travel to Cambodia on vacation, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit, it’d be the best to apply for Cambodia e-Tourist visa to save your precious time and money. We provide here the key Cambodia visa tips for your reference so as to have a favorable first step to Cambodia. One of the first important Cambodia visa tips should be known before making application is that Cambodia Visa is strictly required for all non-Cambodia passport holders. If you apply for Cambodia e-Tourist visa, to get your visa stamp you need to enter Cambodia through 1 in below 5 ports of entry:
1. Phnom Penh International Airport
2. Siem Reap International Airport
3. Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
4. Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
5. Bavet (Svay Rieng)
Though getting visa for Cambodia today is much easier, there are a few other main Cambodia visa tips you are advised to remember before applying for visa to Cambodia e-Tourist visa to avoid any unexpected circumstances:
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival and at least 2 blank pages for visa stamping
- Book a flight before making the Cambodia visa application if you apply for visa on arrival to Cambodia.
- Make sure to apply for Cambodia visa at least 4 business days in advance to avoid unexpected troubles or extra costs for urgent/rush service.
- The Cambodia visa requirements change quite often, thus you’d better double check before traveling
- In case you would like to directly visit the Cambodia Mission/Post abroad to get your Cambodia visa, don’t be hasty since it often takes more time than Cambodia visa online application